Open Company in Italy – in Italy, one of the most used methods from the point of view of the classification of enterprises is linked to the role of the members within their management. Let’s see what are the types of companies present in Italy.
These companies provide that the shareholders respond in an unlimited way – or even with equity when necessary – for social obligations and are set up before a notary who will file the deed so as to allow registration in the business register. Among the partnerships of people we find:
- Simple company (S.): can not be used to open a business, while it is used in agriculture and real estate. The members assume the obligation to confer capital, assets but also their work to the company with unlimited liability for the debts.
- Company in collective name (S.n.c.): This type of company can carry out any type of commercial activity. The liability of the members is unlimited, but a potential creditor will refer to the personal assets of the debtors only if the company’s assets are not sufficient.
- Limited partnership (S.a.s.): it can also carry out commercial activities and its composition includes two types of partners that respond differently to the company’s obligations. The limited partners, in fact, only respond to their quota, while the general partners answer in an unlimited way and, in fact, take care of the management.
joint-stock companies see a responsibility of the shareholder that is limited to his shareholding:
- Limited Liability Company (S.r.l.): the company is liable for its obligations only to the extent of the part paid by the individual members. Its constitution provides for a minimum share capital of 10,000 euros to be paid for 1/4 and requires a public deed.
- Simplified limited liability company (S.r.l.s.): asset management is that of joint-stock companies in which the shareholder is only responsible for his share, but compared to a s.r.l. the times for its establishment are minor, while the company capital must be between 1 and 9,999 euros.
- Società per Azioni (S.PA.): the company achieves perfect equity independence and the participation of the shareholders is divided into transferable shares, while its management is assigned to directors. The profits are distributed among the shareholders in dividends and it is not possible to constitute a S.p.A. for the management of a non-profit activity.
For information and a free estimate on the opening and / or management of a company please contact us at the following form